wolf steel case 500 rounds $163 gunbot

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ammo Hussler

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Out of stock. Got mine in. Did anybody else order some? I've never tried these but I figured I better get it while I can. Any opinions on these 9mm wolf fmj 115 grain lead core 500 count.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have shot a ton of the 9mm back when it was REally cheap...like $89 shipped cheap, but in a glock and many generation 2 and 3 S&W. I reload, but sometimes miss the cheapo blasting ammo, and almost feel guilty about not picking up the cases.

Ammo Hussler

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've never ordered from AmmoMan before. I got one email that said the order status is "processing" but I haven't gotten a shipped email yet. Does this mean I didnt get it in time, or will it update in the morning.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
thats still 35ish cents a round after shipping. I know things are high right now but still alot to me 762X39 ammo.

I concur on the x39 price, but there are still some on this board who are .45 to .48 a round, so in comparison this is a better deal and shipped to my door. In reference, .27 is the high side + shipping and sgammo can't keep it in stock. a ftf decent deal is .25 and I don't like paying that. but times have changed. All this goes out the window when no supplier has any. Keep in mind all levels of the market seem to be strengthing and ar prices are dropping back down. ammo will catch up and follow. imho.

Latest posts

Top Bottom