Womens handguns.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beastep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I saw a TV show last week I think, that had a segment on handguns for women. They took like 12 women and 18 handguns and shot them all and ranked them on how well the women liked them. Did anyone else see it and remember what show it was? A woman I know is thinking about buying her first handgun and I would like to watch that again to help me think of options for her.

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It seems that you are fairly near Okie City, which has ranges that rent various guns. Why not take her up there and have her to try various guns out? See what she is best with.

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
My Spousal Element carries a G42 EDC, shoots a G17 and Sig 320 .45 on steel and pins. Who knows what catches her fancy from day to day. About 2 months ago she bought a Beretta 92FS from a fine member here. Those are all pretty big guns, less the G42. Girls that dig guns, dig guns.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some place was advertising that you could shoot any (and as many as you wanted) of their rentals for free (had to buy their ammo, of course) but for the life of me I can't remember where it was. But I do remember I heard it on the radio last week. Might call around and see if you can find wherewithal was and how long they are gonna be doing it for. Then she could REALLY have a heyday!

Latest posts

Top Bottom