Womens handguns.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, but you're funny like that. :D

He's a confident man. There is something REALLY sexy about that. (Ask the kid who carried his little raspberry colored gun at the range. I kid you not, ALL the pretty young things that came through the door flocked to him. We teased him unmercifully about tearing up him man card. He informed us that wasn't all he was tearing up! Lol :hey3: I fully expected all the other guys to start carrying pink guns at work.:hypnotize: It was TOO FUNNY at the time. I miss those guys ...:heart:

Defcon Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife carrys a SIG P238 SAS or a SIG M11A1 with the factory trigger tune up. She shoots 1911's Magnum revolvers Target 22's just about anything as long as not above the 44 mag power factor.
momtable1.jpg

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will be forever grateful that my husband didn't treat me like I would be somehow fundamentally flawed at shooting just because I am a woman. I shot my first IPSC match almost a month to the day he FINALLY convinced me shooting could be fun (which, ironically was after taking me bitching and pissing and moaning and groaning, to an IPSC match #youbdon'tknowwhatyoudon'tknow). Before then when we went to the range I took a book -- or visited with the range guys like Harry out at Canadian Valley or Dean and Paul (RIP, my friend) at H&H. Actually, this is all John Bent's fault ... and a bunch of other guys out there that day who didn't treat me like I was any less capable than they were.

When I worked at the range there was a Navy guy who's wife owned a .44 Mag. She was a t-tiny little thing but she was damned fine shot.

Hell, I never even fired a .22 (some because we didn't own one, and some because of all the goobers who would give me "that" look when I pulled something else -- usually SEVERAL something elses-- outta my gun bag when we went to the range) to practice.

That attitude isn't nearly as pervasive as it was when I shot all the time (yeah I'm an old fart), but it's still out there. Sad thing is the guys who act like that are the ones who are missing out. I can't even tell you how many times I'VE been the one who spent money we shouldn't have on this gun, that gun ... or ammo ... or reloading stuff ... Jeez, Dave Ramsey would be so ashamed!! Lol

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Some women are gun nuts too. Just look at that woman in post#26: Go on; take a look. See her? She's actually smiling at that table full of guns; like any old gun nut would do. As if she thinks that this whole gun thing might actually be fun or something. (Plus, it might come in as a handy skill someday if some crazed person decides to carve you up with a cleaver so he can take your watch and wallet).

65ny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He's a confident man. There is something REALLY sexy about that. (Ask the kid who carried his little raspberry colored gun at the range. I kid you not, ALL the pretty young things that came through the door flocked to him. We teased him unmercifully about tearing up him man card. He informed us that wasn't all he was tearing up! Lol :hey3: I fully expected all the other guys to start carrying pink guns at work.:hypnotize: It was TOO FUNNY at the time. I miss those guys ...:heart:

Is there a light bulb over my head right now? Did I just figure out what probably everyone else knows already? Annie, were you once a member here under another name? Maybe I'm getting wires crossed or something. I'm pretty easy to confuse sometimes.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is there a light bulb over my head right now? Did I just figure out what probably everyone else knows already? Annie, were you once a member here under another name? Maybe I'm getting wires crossed or something. I'm pretty easy to confuse sometimes.

It's okay. I'm easy to confuse, too. :homer::fallangel:naughty::pms2:

Latest posts

Top Bottom