Woohoo...found a stash including my Buckmark Mags

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep...I'm a dumbass. I thought this big ammo box was empty but I moved it and nope...had "stuff" in it.
308 battle pack
110 rounds of blackout
tupperware of some 9mm
tupperware of .22 with 4 Buckmark mags

Is it sad I'm more excited about the mags than the .308 battle pack and the blackout?

21641683_1659822220729667_2128654367_n.jpg

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Naw, not sad. We've all got our things that give us joys and jollies. Were those the ones you 'misplaced' a few weeks or months back at that range?

Last edited:

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They're the ones I assumed I had to have left at the range since they werent at my house here (so I thought) nor were they at my place in Nebraska. Its crazy...that ammo crate sits right next to my shelf of ammo cans which I "refinished" last weekend but didnt have to move this crate so didnt think about it. I dont remember putting this stuff in there.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They're the ones I assumed I had to have left at the range since they werent at my house here (so I thought) nor were they at my place in Nebraska. Its crazy...that ammo crate sits right next to my shelf of ammo cans which I "refinished" last weekend but didnt have to move this crate so didnt think about it. I dont remember putting this stuff in there.

Your too young for senior moments like that!
[emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey, getting older has it's benefits: You get to go to new places and make new friends every day! That's cool that you found your mags; but I wish you had posted up in here that you were looking for them before though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom