WooHoo!!! Just got a serial number!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

murphy j

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm so stoked right now. Second piece of good news I've had today. The Class 3 FFL I've been dealing with just called to let me know that he got the serial number for my MK18 from his distributor today and that he'll have my paperwork ready for me tomorrow. Yes!!! Finally, I can get this NFA ball rolling. Now to start saving for an optic and can.

CAR-AR-M16

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm so stoked right now. Second piece of good news I've had today. The Class 3 FFL I've been dealing with just called to let me know that he got the serial number for my MK18 from his distributor today and that he'll have my paperwork ready for me tomorrow. Yes!!! Finally, I can get this NFA ball rolling. Now to start saving for an optic and can.

I would not send in your Form 4 until your dealer has the weapon transferred to him and in his hands.

Last edited:

murphy j

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good news! Have you decided on what optic and can you're going to get?

Not sure yet on which optic, but as far as cans go I've been looking at the AAC and Surefire lines.

I would not send in your Form 4 until your dealer has the weapon transferred to him and in his hands.

I understand what you're saying.

Latest posts

Top Bottom