Woohoo!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

n8thegr8

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I finally got permission from my wife to take a ccw class! lol. Any suggestions on places to take it in the okc area? I'm guessing H&H is the predominate one, but I didn't know if there were others that were better, etc.

morganjokc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The lady out of Union City (just search OSBI instructor list) is only $35, and you go shoot at Banner Road which is only $8. I know a couple of people that have used her and they were happy. We are going in the first of Dec. I will let you know how it went.

n8thegr8

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The lady out of Union City (just search OSBI instructor list) is only $35, and you go shoot at Banner Road which is only $8. I know a couple of people that have used her and they were happy. We are going in the first of Dec. I will let you know how it went.

wow, sounds good to me. a friend of mine is also planning on getting his sometime in december, so we'll be interested to see how this class is. Thanks!

prdator

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would look at Heartland outdoors, H&H or Sergeant Everts.

And think of it this way would you give 8 hours of your time for a reduced rate when the classes are dirt cheap to begin with??

Latest posts

Top Bottom