woot

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got my C&R FFL renewal in monday morning. Just thought i'd share. I'm good til 2015 now. Now comes the fun process of re-mailing copies of my C&R off to all the vendors i've used in the past. There is a bunch

becker_atc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How hard is it to get a C&R? like requirements and cost and how long does it take for the paperwork to go through? Is it worth having even though (to me) looks like lot of the C&R eligable stuff kinda seems to be drying up. Also these discounts you speak of how good are they??

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How hard is it to get a C&R? like requirements and cost and how long does it take for the paperwork to go through? Is it worth having even though (to me) looks like lot of the C&R eligable stuff kinda seems to be drying up. Also these discounts you speak of how good are they??

Its quite easy to get a C&R. Go to the ATF website and get the application form from them. Fill it out and send a copy to the CLEO where you live and send the other and a money order for $30 to the ATF. It pays for itself in a couple uses. It takes 1-2 months to get it back. I got my renewal in one month and a couple days. Its very much worth having in my opinion. The discounts from midway are pretty good.

becker_atc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looked over the form looks pretty straight forward and simple. Now lets say i move. I likely will be within a year to get out of the apartment I am in. What would i go through then is it just a notification of moving and they send me a updated license?

Latest posts

Top Bottom