Work Carry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"Is there somewhere on the server/intraweb that all the general Company Policies are published?

Things like dress code/harassment/standard schedule/things that are or are not allowed/adverse information/accountability, etc?

Previous employers had these spelled out in a “HR library” that employees could go to and read up on their own.

Thanks!"

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Adam,

Short answer is No. The dress code is available through the Intranet and I have attached it here for your convenience. Some of what you mention is covered in new employee orientation, which I have also attached. We expect people to show up on time, do their job and treat each other with civility.

Do you have any specific concerns or complaints? If so, please feel free to talk to (NAME OMITTED) or me.

(NAME OMITTED)

Dan075

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
So here's an interesting question.

Previous employer was a direct military contractor. The Navy/Air Force/Army were the customers, we were the prime contractor. As such, working those programs, no firearms allowed on grounds. It was clearly marked, stated in policy and well known.

New employer is a subcontractor...so we do not work direct for the military, but for the prime contractor. There's no signage and I've not seen anything in any policies that address guns or not.

So...what would you do?
Are you still working on a military base, if so it should be posted at the gates to the base. Most bases do not allow concealed carry ecept in very special cases. Note if it is against base regulations if caught you are committing a felony.

Brian Wood

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went with a pocket carry option. .

Attachments

• 15190123025871841446121.jpg
    15190123025871841446121.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 105

Latest posts

Top Bottom