• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

North West OK Working Giant Schnauzer pups

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rifleman 1981

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 84.6%
21   4   1
Sale Price
1500$
I’ve got 3 registered Giant Schnauzer pups, out of working parents on both sides that are available. They are out of parents that are imported, and out of titled bloodlines that are extremely intelligent and proven working dogs. I have a full brother to these puppies out of a previous litter that I haul every night I’m patrolling on duty, that is a stellar narcotics detection dog and should finish out as a dual purpose odor/bite dog. This pup was certified, on the road, and had several narcotics cases under his collar at 6 months old. I also have a friend that has a full sister out of the same litter my pup came out of that is a narcotics detection dog as well. These pups are well bred and will excell at whatever task they are trained for. If you are interested feel free to message me. Pups are $1500 each.

Attachments

• IMG_8168.jpeg
    IMG_8168.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_8874.png
    IMG_8874.png
    4.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8871.jpeg
    IMG_8871.jpeg
    512 KB · Views: 0

Fitz-

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Need a time machine to my 2 oldest dogs passing and picking one of these up. Maybe in another year or 2 you might expect future litters?

Newer to the state, especially North Eastern, but any great dog trainers to assist with taking a dog beyond just basic house manners etc?

Latest posts

Top Bottom