World Naked Gardening Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SomeCallMeMom

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow... The things I miss when the husband hijacks the computer for a week! I'll take note & be sure to garden in the buff. Maybe that's just what I need to get hubby out there in the garden with me, even if he's just out there with the towel so the neighbors don't see!

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow... The things I miss when the husband hijacks the computer for a week! I'll take note & be sure to garden in the buff. Maybe that's just what I need to get hubby out there in the garden with me, even if he's just out there with the towel so the neighbors don't see!

Just post what part of town you are in so all of us forum users can be sure to come by and appreciate your gardening skills. Would give your husband much more incentive to come out to help you if he thinks three or four hundred people could be driving by.

Just don't go to the mailbox. Seems the Po PO and the neighbors REALLY frown upon that.

Was in southern Oregon a few years back and the big thing on the news was about just that. There was a few women who used to ride around on their bicycles nude and it must have been some people's highlight of the day cause anyone who lived there had seen at least one of them and knew most of their names. The bad thing was a guy was using the lack of a law to run past a bunch of local elementary schools nude so they were in the process of putting a law on the books. Otherwise if you don't feel like going totally nude topless has actually been taken to court in the crazy "New York City" and it is legal to basically walk around in nothing other than a pair of undies or skimpy shorts there, male or female.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Topfreedom
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public_nudity

So basically someone just needs to get out there and be ready to challenge the laws that are there.

SomeCallMeMom

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've always told the hubby that I wanted to live someplace that I could walk around nekkid & no one could see me. If I just start doing it, maybe it would give him incentive to move! This could be the piece missing to finally make my garden successful. LOL

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sounds like you got a workable plan, CMM. Go for it.

I was a Little League Umpire for many years. One day when my daughter was 4yo, she came up to the fence between innings and asked for money for a snow cone.

Another little girl asked, "is that your Daddy?"
Dau, "yes, my Daddy is the ump."
Little girl, " my Daddy is the coach."
A little boy pipes in, "my brother plays 2nd base."
A little blond headed boy on the edge of the group yells out, "My Daddy says he likes to hump, but he only likes to hump at home, not out here where everybody can see him hump."

Latest posts

Top Bottom