World Naked Gardening Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Apparently my father likes garden without a stich of clothing on first thing in the morning. According to his wife he goes straight from bed to the garden, doesn't stop to brush his teeth or put on shorts. He sure does give us good maters. Also the old widow women that lives behinds them always drinks her coffee on the porch when garden season comes around.

Hey, you can't pick your family.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Apparently my father likes garden without a stich of clothing on first thing in the morning. According to his wife he goes straight from bed to the garden, doesn't stop to brush his teeth or put on shorts. He sure does give us good maters. Also the old widow women that lives behinds them always drinks her coffee on the porch when garden season comes around.

Hey, you can't pick your family.

The funny thing is he probably couldn't wait for the "kids" to grow up and get out of the house so he could do his gardening the right way either, lol.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nuthin wrong with tendin' the garden the way nature intended.

If God wanted you to walk around naked, you would have been born that way.......wait a minute....maybe there is something to this?

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
i.imgur.com_iwePiby.jpg_c4ca4238a0b923820dcc509a6f75849b.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom