Worm grunting.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Beechnut!
LOL, beechnut is a reference to one of the old guys on here back in the day that would comment on confrontational posts that his solution would be to spit beechnut in their eye. I can't remember his screen name though.
I'd love to spit some Beech-Nut in that dude's eyes
And shoot him with my old forty-five

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Project report please...
One beautiful log is going to turn into a 33 oz walnut baseball bat, one of the other shorter walnut logs is the intersection of the main trunk and two limbs that came off the trunk at opposite sides. I haven't opened it up yet with the band saw, but I can only imagine how knarly that grain is going to be in there. I've split firewood like that in the past and the grain in the wood just runs everywhere. Don't know what is going to be made from it just yet but it will be pretty unique when finished.
There is a lot of wood drying or is dried and waiting on a project in the shop.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Cut my teeth on days work/days o work plug.

Ahh the good old days. When guys would leave their pouch of Beachnut, Redman, etc sitting around and any young scamp could slip in some shaved up green persimmon.

Not that I was every ornery enough to do that you understand. I was just told about it by some close personal friends.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Used to chew Levi Garret quite a bit when tube fishing in watersheds and farm ponds.

Never could master the long perfectly aimed spit and I'd always seem to get some on the tube so I'd spit, splash some water on the side of the tube......spit splash some water on the side of the tube. :)

Levi G..jpg

Last edited:

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Used to chew Levi Garret quite a bit when tube fishing in watersheds and farm ponds.

Never could master the long perfectly aimed spit and I'd always seem to get some on the tube so I'd spit, splash some water on the side of the tube......spit splash some water on the side of the tube. :)

View attachment 160955
I was a Levi Garret man until Red Man Golden Blend came along.

I couldn't get enough of that stuff. I would buy it by the case and go through nearly a pouch per day.

When Fall comes around each year I sure get a hankering for some chewing tobacco. Maybe it's because I used to really enjoy it when I was out dove hunting.

Latest posts

Top Bottom