would like to get into reloading...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RunsBellows

Marksman
Reaction score
hey all,

as the title says, i'm interested in reloading. any gurus out there care to point me in the right direction? i am interested in just the basics for now, ya know... the necessary equipment, manuels, supplies exct. is there a book out there, ala "reloading for dummies" or somthing like that? any suggestions to a good basic beginners rig?

thanks for the help, guys

-rb

458 SOCOM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You are going top hear this alot.

Buy a manual from any one such as LEE Modern Reloading II, Speer, Hornady, Nosler, Etc. In these manuals is the basics of how to reload.

Read them, and then read them again and again.

Equipment comes in many different colors and price ranges. I am really high on Lee single stage presses. They are great for the money spent and will last a life time. Lee dies are inexspensive and work great, so do others die companies.

It is a great hobby that pays great rewards in the shooting world, and can pay for itself if you exercise caution and restraint to not have to buy the latest and greatest.

MAS GunWorks

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You can find a lot of information about reloading online. Do a little searching and see if you can find the answers to your questions.

A single stage is a good simple reloader to use to get started and not that expensive. Most use a progressive loader of some sort to speed things up. I use both. You should be able to recover the initial cost of your equipment within a year.

Most reloading companies have their reloading information online.

Wizard

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Also Brianenos.com is a great site for reloading info. and he sells alot of dillon products if u decide to go that route. Pretty much all my dillon stuff came from him.

Latest posts

Top Bottom