Would you let your Wife CC a .22 pistol? (Educated opinions only please)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

Boos_TM

I have a Beretta Tomcat and holster I may want to sell if your interested in the .32 cal. Its a nice little shooter.

I will keep that in mind. Thanks!

I really just need to get her to the range and have her shoot the LCP some more and see if she is comfortable shooting it. I would think if the CM9 is no biggie for her, the LCP shouldn't be. It has been a while since she shot the LCP.

bilboben

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
at of all the guns my wife carries, she keeps the NNA 22mag revolver on her at all times. that is the key, a gun with is always bettert than the one at the house or in the car (whereever you aren't)

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not in a position to 'let' my wife do much of anything (LOL) but, being the firearms advisor in the house, I would steer her towards other options.

If my wife wasn't comfortable with bigger calibers, I would work with her until she was...and if she wanted to carry a .22 mag or something until we got there there, well then that would be better than nothing.

This is my case too. She's got an airweight J she totes, (when she wants to) and can shoot pretty well, but I can't coax her to go to the range as often as I would like her to. She understands the limitations of the .22 pistol and the deal about rimfire ammo but still keeps a lil .22 around full of CCI Mini-Mags cause she wants to and not because I let her.

B

Boos_TM

I didn't meant to word it like I make her do anything, like if she doesn't carry what I say she can't carry. I should of said would you feel comfortable with her carrying one, instead of letting her carry one.

Latest posts

Top Bottom