Would you like your female significant other to shoot and can't get her to?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you're at the 3 gun on the 30th, I'll see you there. The wife and I are going to be in Sin City next weekend. I've been invited to the shot show out there, I hope I can make it at least one day. Thanks for your willingness to get this thing rolling.

Ohhhh, the SHOT show ... man, I am jealous ...

We are gonna be out at the 3-gun show also. I am not shooting, just coming to hang out with my main squeeze ... :police2: :popcorn:

Reaction score
Howdy everyone. Ok. I had an idea. I am working on putting a womens only event together. I need feedback from people that have a loved one that is female and for some reason, won't shoot in a match, or won't get involved in shooting due to fear, intimidation, or any reason that is preventing them from getting involved. I have a form that I need anyone that is having this problem with their female loved one, to fill out and return to me so I can better prepare an event that will meet these needs and be fun. If you need this form you can email me: [email protected] and I will send it to you. Thank you for all your help and God bless all of us and keep us safe as we live and enjoy out wonderful sport.
Thanks,
Kelly

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Kelly, I have only been to one women's only event and have no plans to attend another one, but wish you all the luck in the world. I do hope this goes well for you and USSA. If I meet any women who are looking for a women's only event I will be sure and send them your way. BB

G Law

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
USSA has a womens Intro to Handgun course on March 20th at the world class facility of USSA. Also included is a free 30 day membership to the range and a catered lunch. If you ladies have not been there, come check out the very clean and comfortable amenities of the United States Shooting Academy.
G

Latest posts

Top Bottom