Wounded Warrior Match

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Guys and Gals this is from Curt. Please pass this info along to everyone that you can. I am working on attatching the application. In the meantime please email me and I will send the ap to you. my email address is: [email protected]

Ladies and Gentlemen,

The attached application is for a Wounded Warrior benefit match at USSA.

Last year I was the Match Director for a veterans benefit match in San Antonio. When I saw some of our troops and their injuries, I realized
my days of standing on the sideline was done.

I have coordinated the match with United States Shooting Academy. They are donating the bays, and staff support. I have already
received a donation of $500 from Williams Companies.

I know the kind of shooters we have in this area. I expect support, and am sure I will get it.

This is not going to be a high pressure, "gotta win" match. This is for our Wounded Warriors.

The $75 dollar check goes right to Wounded Warrior. We get 100 shooters, and we send them 7500.

If you shoot a match this year, do this one.

See you there.

Curt Nichols

Attachments

• wounded warrior.zip
    73.9 KB · Views: 293

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When is it?

I've been dragging my feet on getting into IDPA...this looks like a good reason to give it a go.

Mitch H.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is a great cause guys. I just got off the phone with Curt and we are going to donate some bullets for prizes/giveaways. I want to challenge all the other OSA sponsors to do the same.

DC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So do you just shoot one day?? or all three?
What kind of match is it going to be?

Sounds like a good time to me.

this is directly from the application.....

Match Stages: 10 steel stages
Round count: 150 rounds approximate
Scoring: Lewis
Squadding Open (Show up with the squad partner(s) of your choice and can shoot the match in multiple days or a single day as necessary to accommodate your schedule.)
Entry Fee: $75 per person
Checks made out directly to Wounded Warrior Project.
Match fees are tax deductable.

Latest posts

Top Bottom