WOW. I got a great deal today on 5.56

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I saw when you posted that. Went back 3 days later and sale was over. 62gn was on sale at that time for 27 cents I believe in a steel can.

Keep checking, they've been off and on for a few months on it. Rumor is metals went up so ammo is supposed to follow, which sucks, but I got,chit tons

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've negotiated deals with managers on items that are on display or look to be damaged
They will also price match other stores, but not other walmarts.
Just in case you wondered, the superstores charge more than neighborhood stores by 2%. (As I was told by a walmart store manager)
They will not price match other walmarts, only other competitors.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Keep checking, they've been off and on for a few months on it. Rumor is metals went up so ammo is supposed to follow, which sucks, but I got,chit tons
Good for you. I haven't been lax in stocking the ammo safe either. Those that do will be screaming about the shortage in the future when we are out shooting.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Pretty good, did you see Midway had IMI 55 grain 24 cents a round shipped. You got that beat by a hair
Darn, that's good. Trying to pick up some, whenever I see a deal. Going to keep doing that for a while.
It's funny but when you think you have a pretty good supply, and something happens to supply and cost, you figure out you ain't got crap. Then you go to the range and fire off a few because you worry what it's going to take to replace it.
Hate to see a time when I take my ar or ak out and shoot it, I act like it's match ammo from my creedmoor

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That will be good for you to get into.
The pistol ammo if you use lead bullets will save you a bunch of money.

I feel prices on steel copper aluminum and brass will go up in prices this year with all the talks.
With that in mind I need to start stocking up on components to save some cash in the long run.

Latest posts

Top Bottom