WSSM AR Rifles

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As some of you may know, I have a 25WSSM bolt gun. Well, I've been eyeballing an AR chambered in 25WSSM since I have all of the components and what. I think it would make a mean varmint gun as well as a deer slayer.

Any of you guys have or tried one? How did it shoot? Are they reliable?

I found the uppers from Dedicated Technology for 800+ which wouldn't be bad and another sight starting at like $2k...ouch. I don't want anything fancy, just plane Jane A2 config with bull barrel and float tube so the 800 dollar DTech upper would probably be the one if they have a good rep. Any info is appreciated.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
At the pressures the 25 WSSM operates at it would require the AR-10 platform. Feeding could be a real problem from a magazine because of the sharp shouldered case.

I know this is not true. They use modified AR-15 mags and are on an AR-15 platform.

Sorry man, I don't want guesses here. If you don't have any real data just learn with me.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Hondafire

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A friend of mine has a 223 wssm Ar. He has never had any touble with it feeding his reloads. He absolutly loves that gun. Its funny you bring this up. Just the other night I was checking the ones out on Olympic Arms. I like the idea of the 243wssm.

CAR-AR-M16

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom