• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Wtb single shot breakover shotguns.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SSG_McD

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 85.7%
30   5   0
The furniture can be rough and the metal can have some surface rust. Overall it should be fireable but condition isn’t a deal breaker.

Ready_fire_aim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0

This H&R topper he’s got for sale looks a good single shot.

Those old ones are soooo much nicer than the current cheap Turkish single shots at Atwoods/walmart etc

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0

This H&R topper he’s got for sale looks a good single shot.

Those old ones are soooo much nicer than the current cheap Turkish single shots at Atwoods/walmart etc
.410 Topper was my first gun. I still have it.

Tinytim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 92.3%
11   1   1
I have no preference. My son and I like to clean the metal and refinish the wood on the old guns and the single shot breakovers seem to be the cheapest for us to do that with.
Plus they’re fun to shoot, a bunch of us cleet academy instructors use to shoot the cleet shotgun qual course (that included the gotibo switch). The only rules that applied were it had to be a single shot, anything else was good to go, I watched some truly high speed low drag shooters that spun that magic.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom