WTB- want to borrow AR buffer tube wrench

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
This does not need to be discussed here. Because you brought it up, as I have told you before, I did renew my sponsorship with Kelly right after the new site came on line. And I am respecting your request, I am not transacting any business here. And yes I do want to be a sponsor!

You are right. I will take it to PM. But, since this has been discussed publicly...

I was only acting on the information I was provided. If I acted wrongly, for whatever reason, I will gladly apologize for any trouble I may have caused. I certainly do not wish to cause any permanent damage.

Brent

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Back on topic neither BANG nor FBT have stock wrenches available. I was told one could be sourced for close to $25. Ended up buying a cheap one online for $5. Wrench -$0.99 Shipping -$3.99. I'll post up a review of my $0.99 stock wrench when I get it.

gillman7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Back on topic neither BANG nor FBT have stock wrenches available. I was told one could be sourced for close to $25. Ended up buying a cheap one online for $5. Wrench -$0.99 Shipping -$3.99. I'll post up a review of my $0.99 stock wrench when I get it.

if it doesn't work, let me know. I will be out of town until Saturday, but you are welcome to use mine.

chr_edw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm in BA Let me know if you want to use mine. You can either bring gun over or come by and get wrench and bring it back later. Shoot me a PM if you have not found one already.

Latest posts

Top Bottom