• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

North East OK WTS M1 Garand

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mitch Rapp

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I have a Garand in wonderful condition, March of 1945 Reciever and Barrel, lock bar sights, stock has proper WW2 cartouches, etc etc as well as I have an extra bolt for the gun. If you want a Garand that is a collector item as much as a shooter, this one's for you, more info than I can type currently on here. I will price it a tad high, as I am trying to determine actual value. Bore and muzzle in great shape as well.

$1600 obo

918 eight fifty five 24 eighty six.

Would not be selling, except for a work related issue that's causing some issues.
Pics coming soon.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Mitch Rapp

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Only pic good pic I can find on my phone.
46496f17ef05ae76bb3bac60ce155054.jpg

Mitch Rapp

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Cool pic and nice lookin rifle.
Have you gauged the bore for TE/MW?
I had it done shortly after I got it, by a collector at a gun show. Both were 1 or better than 1. The gun has very little wear from firing. I suspect it was a parade ground gun. That's part of the reason I have a spare bolt. I cleaned cosmoline from parts of this gun after I got it....

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
I can’t recall if I saw this rifle. How is the bore - sharp and shiny, or dull and dark? Are the parts, especially the op rod, bolt, and trigger assembly, correct for the SN? Any pics of the stock cartouches? Is the chamber in the white or does it have a finish on it? Any chrome underneath the front sight? Does the gas cylinder lock screw have a single slot or two?

Mitch Rapp

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Will try to check all these later. Don't think you have seen my rifle. Was going to try to get with you and get your opinion on a value. Listed it high for starters, until I know more.

Latest posts

Top Bottom