• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Want To Buy WW II era E Tool cover...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 99.1%
109   1   0
My grandson and his dad have been doing some metal detecting in the park and other places lately. My grandson expressed how he wanted his own small shovel of some sort. So, his dad was at a yard sale last weekend and scored an old WW II era E Tool for a buck.

He said it was all rusty and what not, but after some stiff elbow grease, he got it cleaned up and noticed it was fully functional and had the US stamp on the side along with 1944...but no OD canvas cover.

So if anybody out there has a cover for it in the same era, holla at me.

:thanku:

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
You might be able to get other sources from some of our military collectors like perplexed. Older “correct” Militaria can get pricy. I have an e-tool here that my dad brought back from Vietnam. IIRC, it’s dated 1966.

OkHunter3

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Check with a company called World War Supply. They sell a lot of reproduction military items and they might have what your looking for. Their reproduction items are very high quality.

Gasman91

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Not sure where you’re located but you might check out Stroh’s surplus in Okarche, Scott has all sorts of old military stuff in there or used to anyways

Latest posts

Top Bottom