• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

WWII M1 Carbine***FOUND ONE*****

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
I love those RIA auctions. I've got a sealed bid on the July 15th auction on a pre-64 Winchester Model 94. One of these days I'll get a bargain on something there and win one of my sealed bids. Hasn't happened yet though! Please do me a favor and stay away from lot #240!

Last edited:

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I know the information comes late, but there were several at the Militaria Show in Chickasha over the weekend. You may have seen him at other shows, but an older guy, always chewing on a huge unlit cigar had several for sale in the $800.00 range.

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
85   0   1
I know the information comes late, but there were several at the Militaria Show in Chickasha over the weekend. You may have seen him at other shows, but an older guy, always chewing on a huge unlit cigar had several for sale in the $800.00 range.
Thanks guys, I was at the show. His name is Les, I didn't see any for $800. I saw a bunch for $1300 and more on his table. Anyway he's a Squid.lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom