XD Mod.2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ive had the new XD Mod.2 in 9mm sub compact now about 2 weeks and so far I really like it. My 3rd XD so I guess I am a loyal XD customer. I bought but didnt like the XD-M and sold mine pretty quick to my brother when it came out. Didnt buy and havent tried the XD-S. Bought my first XD sub 9mm in 02' along with the .45 service model to have for HD and am still carrying the sub today and the .45 is still in the safe. This new model has a few new features that I really like- a new more ergonomic grip and a fiber optic front sight. The case held the usual XD gear and gladly the kit came with 2 extra long pieces of fiber optic, in red and green, that you can custom fit on the sight yourself per their instructions and it looks to be pretty easy. My other XD I had night sights added and while its still fairly luminous it could use new ones though. I like the fiber optic on the Mod.2 though and will be keeping it on there. Went thru a couple of boxes thru it Saturday at the farm, no FTFs but 200 rounds isnt enough to judge anything really so I will need more time with it.

xd-mod-2.jpg

Last edited:

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I ordered some extra 16 round extended mags from Springfield online from their store. When I ordered them there wasnt a sale, when I looked at my account online later though to do my balancing I noticed that I had been charged less than the price quoted on the sale invoice in my Email. I looked back on the web site and noticed that now theyre running a 30% sale on accessories and they must have given me the discount after I had ordered. Plus free shipping. Cool beans...