xd40 concealed carry ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jalapeno

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
hey everybody, I just picked up an xd40 sub compact and am looking for suggestions on how to carry concealed. is anyone else carrying this gun concealed and if so what rig are you using? thanks

one-non-blonde

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I carry an xd40 subcompact also. I have a K&D holster that I use most of the time. Because of a shoulder injury, I can't carry on the side so I have to appendix carry.

Being a girl ;) I have no trouble hiding it and do not mark generally. I also have a soft holster that is in my gun bag that I take with me to work. That way if I have to make stops after work, I'll still be able to carry.

ONB

angsniper

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I carry an XD40 compact everyday and love it. I use a SERPA concealment holster because that is what I"m used to but I know other makers have concealment holsters for that weapon.

truckmann

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
+2 on the crossbreed. I carry an XD-40 4" service model and can conceal it well enough on my skinny arse. One of these days I will get around to getting a subcompact and won't need to buy another holster for it.

Vazroth

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I carry an XD-40 Sub Compact in a crossbreed supertuck., love that damn holster., once you break it in it is the most comfortable i have ever owned.

Latest posts

Top Bottom