XDM 9 Compact?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrandonM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have had 2 xdm's and loved them both. I think if you like the feel and it's what you are looking for in the feature department you will love the gun. I had the fullsize .40 when it first came out and then the 9mm 3.8" barrel with the full size grip. The 9mm had very light recoil I thought. The triggers are quite adequate out of the box and reliability is as good as any other in the market.

That said I now shoot and carry the fullsize m&p 9mm. It seemed to fit me a little better.

Get what you like. The xdm's are top notch pistols.

johnster999

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just picked one up this morning at 2A and put a couple hundred rounds through it. Ran 100% on all ammo I tried.

Nice accurate gun with very low recoil. So far it seems noticeably more accurate in my hands than the XD9 service I used to own. I'll post some pics when I can.

Bear88SS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had a fullsize 9mm XDM,nice pistol if you are okay with the width of the grip (for carrying purposes). Would shoot anything I tried and the trigger was decent when I bought it and it got nice after 900-1000 rounds. Put one in your hand and see how you like it!

glockman25

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
the xdm is nice but 3.8 inch barrel kinda big for carry i think i wish they would have made it like the xd where it is only 3.0 inches and subcompact but i had one and it is a nice gun

Latest posts

Top Bottom