XDM Parts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bassin'ForLife

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey all, looking to find a reliable place for info on XDM's. Tried the xd talk forum, and I have to say I was less than impressed. I'd just like to find a place with unbiased, factual info on installing aftermarket parts, like the Wolff springs, Don's guide rods, etc, without all the whiny, opinionated BS.

streetglideok

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good question on that. Check the handgun forums on the black rifle website yet? Doesnt seem to be alot of parts for the XDMs yet, hope Im looking at the wrong places, or it changes. Picked up one a couple of weeks ago as a present from the lil lady, but this dang weather, I havent gotten out to run it thru its paces. Only thing I think I can say is the XD holsters are supposed to fit the XDMs, I think, lol.

Bassin'ForLife

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, buddy just got me a IWB holster for the xdm, seems to work pretty well, now for that dang ccw class. But yeah, been browsing forums all afternoon and was really unable to come up with anything of value. guess I'm gonna get on the phone with some parts manufacturers and see what they have to say.

Latest posts

Top Bottom