XDS vs. G26/27 vs. G30s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pharr Shot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is kinda like what cody6766 said, it's like choosing between a Ford and a Chevy. So in the end, you'll win either way.
If I was in your position, I would probably go with a Glock 30.
It's not terribly large, fairly easy to hide, you can use the Glock 21 mags in it.
So I'd rock a Glock 30.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have accumulated quite an inventory of "carry" handguns, and yet, I am still in search of that perfect one. I don't have one of the slim XDS 9mm's, but that gun intrigues me. I have a G26, a G36, and a G42, but I am not a Glock fanboy but have stayed with what works for me.

Pharr Shot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have accumulated quite an inventory of "carry" handguns, and yet, I am still in search of that perfect one. I don't have one of the slim XDS 9mm's, but that gun intrigues me. I have a G26, a G36, and a G42, but I am not a Glock fanboy but have stayed with what works for me.

The S&W M&P Shield and the Beretta Nano isn't bad. The only thing though it that with the Nano works kinda like the Walther PP series, there isn't a slide release so you have to rack the slide. But that isn't a big problem.
Also the Walther PPS is a nice choice as well.

Latest posts

Top Bottom