XS AR sughts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chubbs

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I found some pretty cool sights for the AR platform, they are off-set to mount at a angle to have backup sights but you have to turn the rifle sideways. My question is does anyone here have these? how are they? it seems like a good idea if you have an optic that would not work with flip up sights.

here is a link to it http://www.xssights.com/index.php?nID=sights&cID=Sights&pID=sights&sID=tactical

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Got a set kinda like that on order off ebay. cost $35 Go to ebay and search "rapid transition sight"
Figured the cheap ones are just as good cause I plan to set and forget at a set yardage.
If I was using them as target sights and constantly adjusting them I would buy a better brand.
Most likely though they are all made in china regardless of brand.

langston302

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
sorry man, but move along. Nothing to see here that is worth looking into. I have a guy I work with and he has something similar on his rifle. They have been replaced once already for getting caught and broken off. Funniest thing is that he has NEVER used them in training. His optic has always done its job.

I dont see why anyone would need to add gear catches to a rifle you may be needing to move around you and obstacles quickly. might as well put an anchor and a chain on your pistol so slow down how quickly you transition to it.

Boehlertaught

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I found some pretty cool sights for the AR platform, they are off-set to mount at a angle to have backup sights but you have to turn the rifle sideways. My question is does anyone here have these? how are they? it seems like a good idea if you have an optic that would not work with flip up sights.

here is a link to it http://www.xssights.com/index.php?nID=sights&cID=Sights&pID=sights&sID=tactical

I use XS sights on my 1911 builds and like them. So I ordered some of these from Midway...much less than on the link. They may or may not get caught on everything? But I wanted to try them. If I don't like them I'll move on to somthing else.

Latest posts

Top Bottom