Ya talk about stupid

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ya know, I am 70 Yo. Been a beer drinker most all my life, construction worker, had to do elbow to elbow smoozie bar stuff with clients over the years ranging from city workers to mayors, and then sometimes just wanted to get out and enjoy getting wasted on my own myself in real life. Having fun at the bars with music, ladies, sitting back watching the people, clothes on or off, or just sitting back not giving a S. till time to go home. And safely drove myself home.

The little of what describes this event mentions he had been drinking heavily and on drugs caused his actions. I wonder if drinking was the main factor or if he had a hangnail and was on drugs at the same time might have caused his actions also? Interesting, had been drinking and breathing air at the same time might have been a factsor also while he was taking drugs that was not mentioned. If he had not been breathing air at the same time, could this event been avoided? Being on drugs is mentioned second, like He was a really good kid, tying to turn his life around and considering to go to college to become a president of a major company, type stuff.

Stranger things seem to be happening in today's day and age than the guys I used to go out and drink too many beers with. A quart of rum with coke a cola and a wheelie at 100mph on my 1972 H2 Kawasaki was common. Now days I guess things are different. Shots fo Tequila might be different?

My exhaust on my three expatiation chambers on my Kawasaki motorcycle or my dual exhaust on my hot rod 327 Chevrolet were on opposite sides, guess it is a whole different.world out here with dual, dual exhaust. Might make someone have a different point of view.

Sorry, I have had to go to work in the morning with a hang over. I worked through in a couple hours and dealt with smoked up employs that never got back to real life normal.

Let's blame the alcohol he was drinking. Not the weirdo drugs he was taking.

Let's blame his motor he was in love with making all that much horsepower, not the drugs he was taking.

Let's blame the guns. Not the weirdo drugs he was taking while shooting them.

Guess I am a little outspoken here. You do wierdo drugs, you do wierdo things. Sorry, just my opinion.

Timothy Leary was the founder of most of the crap we have today, Others have revised it because he was so radical..

Latest posts

Top Bottom