Yaktrax save the day!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep. I've had a pair for several years. In fact, I just put them back in my truck last week. They stay in there all winter, so I won't be caught without them! Well worth the meager investment!

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love those things! I bought some earlier this year and tried them out for the first time this weekend. My whole neighborhood was solid sheet ice, but the GF and I were hauling ass on it like it was dry pavement... and you can stop on a dime. The neighbors probably thought we were crazy if they looked out and saw us running around the block on solid ice, lol.

Maverick1911

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anybody else own a pair of these?

https://www.yaktrax.com/

I'd be lost in this crap if not for my Yaktrax. I just finished up locking down the campus and didn't slip once!

If you do a lot of walking out in the ice (like me) they're worth every penny! :thumb:

I was give a pair if these several years ago and they work really well! I was afraid I might loses them in deep snow but for ice they are awesome.

Hoov

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I use the Due North brand. Crazy thing about them; they sell the best when it is hot. August is when they fly off the rack.

Latest posts

Top Bottom