ya'll really aren't buying Steel case .223 for .75+ are you?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zghorner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
luckily i listened to the OGs in the firearms community who repeatedly yell "BUY WHEN CHEAP AND STACK IT DEEP"

I didn't really get into guns&ammo until the Obama years..."i was born into darkness, molded by it, i didn't see the light until i was already a man. The shadows betray you, because they belong to ME!" (and my humongous hoard of ammo mwahahahahaha).

22lr for sale @ $25cpr lmao

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
I honestly don't see why people feel it necessary to get constantly gouged on ammo. I shoot 2-3x per month, most of the time with 2-3 other people who are learning to shoot/handle firearms. I supply all of the ammo too. I keep a watchful eye out and buy retail most of the time, its worked for me so far. I've managed to not only maintain my stockpile, but expand it greatly (maybe 2-3x?) the past 6 months. I did buy some 9mm off a member here, but I got a more than fair deal considering the times.

Last edited:

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
luckily i listened to the OGs in the firearms community who repeatedly yell "BUY WHEN CHEAP AND STACK IT DEEP"

I didn't really get into guns&ammo until the Obama years..."i was born into darkness, molded by it, i didn't see the light until i was already a man. The shadows betray you, because they belong to ME!" (and my humongous hoard of ammo mwahahahahaha).

22lr for sale @ $25cpr lmao

You did realllllllllly good at that one GunShow we went to! Remember you borrowed my money? We hauled out a ton of 9mm cheappppppppp! Glad that your not like that “one guy” that you loaned a AR Sling to and never returned it back to you! You squared up with me!

Last edited:

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wikiarms listed .22lr for .25/rd, now I can say with authority over time and years us older fellas develop resources we go to directly and just order. Google is not where I search for ammo. Those places are minefields that collect your data and while you may get places that have ammo, you also may not get the best deals, for example Amazon prime video and netflix all have lots of free movies, BUT did you notice that movie you want to watch and search for that aired in 1997 always has a rental fee. I suspect the same thing. I know it’s business and we can buy or not. I can’t imagine this will last forever, it never does, however this is a global issues of materials required to make ammo, etc. So if you got it lean up on shooting, reload if you can, but not at a dollar a primer(do the math). I thought of canceling an 18lb powder order, but may not, I can share, sell off a 6lb jug or something. 18lb with hazmat got the price down to 22/lb so it made sense, br-5 or a powder similar to unique per gibrass I can use, that much and I will likely never buy again at least of that. Fyi, it should be here in a month if anyone needs some. You can get it near or at my price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

foghorn918

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
if your old enough and wise enough to know at about .22/rd, is about as cheap as it could get, then buy it every chance you can at whatever qty. Goes for anything you shoot or reload for. buy it cheap, stack it deep.

luckily i listened to the OGs in the firearms community who repeatedly yell "BUY WHEN CHEAP AND STACK IT DEEP"...

Stack it Deep, how deep is deep. Wondering if I'm deep, wading, or just got a toe in the stack :D

zghorner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You did realllllllllly good at that one GunShow we went to! Remember you borrowed my money? We hauled out a ton of 9mm cheappppppppp! Glad that your not like that “one guy” that you loaned a AR Sling to and never returned it back to you! You squared up with me!
yea ill get my sling the same day you get your ****ing crab dinner...

zghorner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I honestly don't see why people feel it necessary to get constantly gouged on ammo. I shoot 2-3x per month, most of the time with 2-3 other people who are learning to shoot/handle firearms. I supply all of the ammo too. I keep a watchful eye out and buy retail most of the time, its worked for me so far. I've managed to not only maintain my stockpile, but expand it greatly (maybe 2-3x?) the past 6 months. I did buy some 9mm off a member here, but I got a more than fair deal considering the times.
its called FOMO.
Its just like trading stocks man...prices are going up like crazy getting pumped by everyone so people on the sidelines get swept up in the action and buy in right at the tippy top lol...then prices come down and they are left bagholding their position (goods) at about a 50% loss in value lol.

I will say, however, that this time is without a doubt the worst i have ever seen. People are scared, People have been burning down cities for the past year, Citizens stormed the US Capital, the Biden administration is the most anti gun in recent history...maybe ever in US history...

So what im getting at is sure im going to poke fun at you poor folks that caught with your pants down having to pay silly prices for ammo...but I get it and if i didnt have plenty would probably be in a scramble to load up right now as well.

Latest posts

Top Bottom