ya'll really aren't buying Steel case .223 for .75+ are you?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I need some more .223 or 5.56 but I haven't bought a single round at these inflated prices and hope that I never have to.

I just checked ammoseek.com and steel case starts at 70 cents and brass cased starts at around 75 cents per round.

Sted-E Ed-E

LET’S GO BRANDON!
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What I find funny is these guys obviously never check anything but the classifieds. Many a conversation about them over here and they never seem to defend their dumb a****.
I’d be fine with it if we were allowed to make fun of it. Some of you guys are brutal, and I love it!

MrChris

Sniper
Special Hen
Reaction score
I need some more .223 or 5.56 but I haven't bought a single round at these inflated prices and hope that I never have to.

I just checked ammoseek.com and steel case starts at 70 cents and brass cased starts at around 75 cents per round.

Cabelas had Remington and Winchester Match HPBT .223 on the shelf as of 4:30 today.

jmike314

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i saw it, i couldn't no comment. $120 and a $20 discount over ctd price. I guess i shouldn't but at least don't lie. I am sure its worth $2/rd to someone. but hopefully they can go into it with eyes wide open and know the fing they are getting, don't believe the hype, I would carry lead round nose, fmj, berrys or anything before i paid that. jackwagon

I am completely aware I am a jerk for commenting on his post, but jeezus.

Remington HTP 9mm.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom