ya'll really aren't buying Steel case .223 for .75+ are you?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
$.75 CPR might be pretty rough, but what on GODS GREEN EARTH are turkey hunters smoking?
Thats $16.40 per shot. At that rate I'll go after turkeys with a 50bmg and hope I get a headshot every 1.5 shots. Or something. I dont even know.
https://www.federalpremium.com/shotshell/premium-turkey/heavyweight-tss/11-PTSSX195F+79.html

Screenshot_2021-02-08 Buy HEAVYWEIGHT TSS for USD 81 99 Remington.png

Last edited:

PBramble

Let's Eat
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think people are scared this time too because of what Biden has said he wants to do whether he can get it done or not, it's been put out there. Background checks, taxes, or licensing just to buy ammo, and not being able to buy online. Taxing guns and standard capacity magazines like they are an NFA item, registration (which leads to confiscation), putting limits on what people can buy. People are buying anything they can get "just in case" Biden's puppet masters get their way.
Which is funny, because he's stated there will be no grandfathering. It will include what you have. It'll cost them more now that they own it.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I tell ya what, I've been thinking lately what is the "Yep, I'm gonna sell some" price.
If a guy had 3-4 years worth of 9mm factory loads...and 2-3x that in reloading components...its getting tough not to cash out some and buy a gun.

SHOTGUN12

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's a tough choice both for the seller and the buyer. If you had a pickup you knew you could sell for say 10 grand under what circumstances would you sell it for 5 grand? What determines exactly what a fair price is when it's the only game in town, half way between what it was selling for a year ago and today? I really do not think we will get back to 2019 prices anytime soon.
If ever. :yikes2:

Aaron87

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
One had several comments on it, as it had been relisted multiple times. I logged in this morning to discover I had a warning for bullying. My comment was after several, but all I said was "If it hasnt sold in minutes or hours on here, and has been relisted, your way to high." I guess I hurt his feelers?
Hey me too. Lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom