Ya'lls Thoughts?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
One of the things I love about the AR-15 platform is the never-ending ability to customize it and make it unique based on a person's individual preferences, which is all I've done with mine....just like I do with my car, and nearly everything else I own. I understand that not everyone feels compelled to customize their guns — or anything else for that matter — and that's fine. But, just because they aren't like me doesn't mean I'm going to judge them and put an inappropriate label on them simply because we don't share the same tastes. If I did, that would make me an ignorant *******.

And yes, I did ask for everyone's opinions about CBC's Maximus rifle — not for you to reveal your shallow generalizations about people whom you have never met or know nothing about.

Lol, you seem a little butthurt there fella. Need me to find a soft blankey for you to cuddle with?
I guess you can't handle opinions... maybe stop asking for them.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Speaking of butthurt , Ryan stated his opinion, you on the other hand started going on about gay pride flags and COD wannabes, which had nothing to do with anything except stirring up ****.
Do you like the gun or don't you and why! Pretty simple question. But looking at some of the other threads you have commented in I believe you just like stirring **** . To each his own!!

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Speaking of butthurt , Ryan stated his opinion, you on the other hand started going on about gay pride flags and COD wannabes, which had nothing to do with anything except stirring up ****.
Do you like the gun or don't you and why! Pretty simple question. But looking at some of the other threads you have commented in I believe you just like stirring **** . To each his own!!

My opinion on the rifle? It's stupid and gimmicky and doesn't offer anything beneficial to the function of the rifle.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can not form a valid opinion without a hands on.. It would be like saying chili looks like chit therefore it must taste like chit.. Ergonomics, comfort, balance and weight, if these are all addressed, then it doesn't matter what it looks like.. New year car models have appeared fugly when first viewed but months later a new taste may have formed.. It does fit the bull pup wannabe role though and doesn't look bench friendly.. Since I'd rather not be a stick in the mud, resistant to change type, Let me have 1 for a few months and I'll give a valid opinion..

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looks like they copied the FNH Bullpup that shoots 5.7 but left a handguard on it.... Plus it's a lot longer.
wm_7132045.jpg

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One of the things I love about the AR-15 platform is the never-ending ability to customize it and make it unique based on a person's individual preferences, which is all I've done with mine....just like I do with my car, and nearly everything else I own. I understand that not everyone feels compelled to customize their guns — or anything else for that matter — and that's fine. But, just because they aren't like me doesn't mean I'm going to judge them and put an inappropriate label on them simply because we don't share the same tastes. If I did, that would make me an ignorant *******.

And yes, I did ask for everyone's opinions about CBC's Maximus rifle — not for you to reveal your shallow generalizations about people whom you have never met or know nothing about.

I'm the ignorant one, didn't realize I'd start a **** storm by my comments. It was aimed at you from a previous thread I gave you a hard time about your rifle. Just ribbing ya, to each his own. At least you are shooting which is a good thing, unless you are liberal, you aren't liberal right. Ah chit...

Last edited:

tulsacrittergetter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm the ignorant one, didn't realize I'd start a **** storm by my comments. It was aimed at you from a previous thread I have you a hard time about your rifle. Just ribbing ya, to each his own. At least you are shooting which is a good thing, unless you are liberal, you aren't liberal right. Ah chit...

Thanks, Jwryan — I figured you were just yankin' my chain. It's all good, man.

gfercaks33

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just build your own rifle and buy the Hera arms stock kit, that's all they did. Build your rifle the way you want to build your rifle.

Personally I think the stock is neat cause it is different, but I wouldn't put it on anything I own.

I also guess I'm a tactical Timmy because one of my rifles sports red parts ( mag realease, selector, and trigger guard) even though all of my rifles are clean and stripped down nothing on the rails nor having a sling.

Latest posts

Top Bottom