Yeah!!! Bring on the Global Warming!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been saying for years that rising temperatures on the Earth are a good thing as it allows crops to be grown further north than what is "normal."

Fair Warning: This video is around 45 minutes long, but it is worth watching. A lot of information and explanations are in this presentation.

This gentleman is a geologist, so he knows from study of "the earth" what effects may be present from climate changes. He states that the earth is due for another cooling period, which according to him, Trump maybe should be building the wall on the northern border of the U.S. Once Canada becomes inhabitable during that period, lots of those folks are going to be heading south.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm watching a series called polar ice. It's about 3 guys taking the NW passage after the thaw. Biggest propaganda show I've ever watched.
"scientist" takes a picture of ice with water dripping off of it and concludes that this is the effects of global warming on our glaciers.
Maybe she hasn't been tracking the receding glaciers that used to cover Oklahoma a couple million years ago?
She never addressed the glaciers that are actually growing and getting longer?

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm watching a series called polar ice. It's about 3 guys taking the NW passage after the thaw. Biggest propaganda show I've ever watched.
"scientist" takes a picture of ice with water dripping off of it and concludes that this is the effects of global warming on our glaciers.
Maybe she hasn't been tracking the receding glaciers that used to cover Oklahoma a couple million years ago?
She never addressed the glaciers that are actually growing and getting longer?

Or that the ice in the Antarctic is growing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom