Yellowstone.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cal7.62x39

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
WTF!?!? I hate cliffhangers and man was this season a big one! Was it Jaimy killing the king of the empire, Market Equities wanting the airport, or a different angle that I'm not seeing? What's your thought? I say the Duttons sign the ranch to Monica so that it gets protected status as tribal land, but still gets handed down to his grandson.

Last edited:

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Haven't seen tonight's episode yet, pirate torrents won't be up for a bit, but I've really cooled on this series this season. It's like they spent seven episodes introducing new adversaries and not resolving but the one so far... Just drama, drama, drama... Not enough gunplay and curbstomping for me. I just to accept it's bad if I won't even rip it off for free.

cal7.62x39

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Haven't seen tonight's episode yet, pirate torrents won't be up for a bit, but I've really cooled on this series this season. It's like they spent seven episodes introducing new adversaries and not resolving but the one so far... Just drama, drama, drama... Not enough gunplay and curbstomping for me. I just to accept it's bad if I won't even rip it off for free.

Yes this season has been very slow especially compared to last season, but I have high hopes that in 8 or 9 months season 4 will get us back to some good ass stompings.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
WTF!?!? I hate cliffhangers and man was this season a big one! Was it Jaimy killing the king of the empire, Market Equities wanting the airport, or a different angle that I'm not seeing? What's your thought? I say the Duttons sign the ranch to Monica so that it gets protected status as tribal land, but still gets handed down to his grandson.

I want to know who hired the hitters tonight, I think it was the Indian woman (shes an evil one)

Latest posts

Top Bottom