Yellowstone.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So, who did they kill off at the end of season 3?
I say Jimmy.

Jimmy's still around, but his buckle bunnie wants him to leave the ranch.
The family suffered a serious attack at the end of season 3, I'll just leave it at that. We don't really know who's left.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Jimmy's still around, but his buckle bunnie wants him to leave the ranch.
The family suffered a serious attack at the end of season 3, I'll just leave it at that. We don't really know who's left.
Jimmy suffered a rodeo crash and burn at the end of season 3. Kasey was in a fire fight in him office, Beth took a bomb blast and John got ambushed and shot. Rip is going to find John because he saw the buzzards circling near by, so he will be saved. I think Jimmy is gone.
I dont know how you know hes not but rumor is "someone" gets killed off the show. It aint Jamie either, hes behind Johns ambush shooting with his biological dad.
It has to be Jimmy as hes not part of the family and had run his course on story involvement.
Thats just my opinion of course

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Jimmy suffered a rodeo crash and burn at the end of season 3. Kasey was in a fire fight in him office, Beth took a bomb blast and John got ambushed and shot. Rip is going to find John because he saw the buzzards circling near by, so he will be saved. I think Jimmy is gone.
I dont know how you know hes not but rumor is "someone" gets killed off the show. It aint Jamie either, hes behind Johns ambush shooting with his biological dad.
It has to be Jimmy as hes not part of the family and had run his course on story involvement.
Thats just my opinion of course

I didn't remember Jimmy's rodeo crash, you may be right.

Latest posts

Top Bottom