Yellowstone.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Speaking of... on my way to Hollis yesterday,, I noticed a ton of cut fields stacked with those big square bales. What is the benefit of baling wheat chaff? Is it just winter ruffage?

Still sitting out in the fields like it was just baled or stacked? Your part of the state's wheat crop froze out in April, about 80% total loss iirc, so a lot of guys baled it while it was still green and makes great hay. If it looks like something that was just baled it wouldn't have been wheat.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Still sitting out in the fields like it was just baled or stacked? Your part of the state's wheat crop froze out in April, about 80% total loss iirc, so a lot of guys baled it while it was still green and makes great hay. If it looks like something that was just baled it wouldn't have been wheat.

I didn't know they lost the crops. It's baled and stacked. Still has fresh cut color.. those big 5x6 square bales.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
WTF!?!? I hate cliffhangers and man was this season a big one! Was it Jaimy killing the king of the empire, Market Equities wanting the airport, or a different angle that I'm not seeing? What's your thought?

Just finished that last episode and realized it's a modern Dallas... a classic who dun it. Jamie? Meh, he doesn't have the sac for it, but his family is "only good at killing.". Market Equities? Probably, going full Yemen on em. I did have the thought it might be the tribe, especially after that chat about killing your enemies in the car, how everyone would assume it was one of their other enemies. Like the chief said earlier, once you let the wildcat out of the cage, you can't put her back in.

I wish they'd do a full 20-26 episode season. I remember complaining about how fast the story moved in seasons 1 and 2, now I hate how it's so slow. The king ain't dead, the navy seal prodigal son lives but won't be governor, Jamie will get forgiveness again, and Beth is immortal. Rip is definitely gonna shine in season 4.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I didn't catch last night's episode but I feel like you. Rip has an awful lot of pent up anger. My guess is he is just gonna snap like a twig one of these days.

My wife and some of her cohorts are fantasized with Rip in his wranglers. Lol
Along with your thoughts, I think the carnage of old west justice is gonna start stacking bodies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom