Yesterday The TV, Today...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lasher

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sitting around kicking the Morphine habit for a couple of days so i can perform other body functions and my freaking LG TV goes belly up. Have to figure out how to pull off a TV buying trip, or just blow it off. Not much into hassles these days, some peace and quiet is appealing.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
online is ok for most stuff, but TV i actually want to see before parting with the pesos. walmart could be giving tv's away and i wouldn't attend the function. LOL

Best Buy will price match anything from anybody. And you can get in, buy one, and get out quickly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lasher

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
gonna go buy a smaller screen at best buy, but just ordered a samsung from newegg that will take a few days to get here. it's so damned lonely around here that Max and I have made friends with the tv background noise. LOL as an added plus my daughter will love the new sammy, this is the first LG i've ever had go belly up, just a touch over 2 years old and KIA

Backstrap

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Go to Settings and look for a Reset or Restore option- forgot which it was called. My LG started fritzing a few months ago; found that setting and tried it and it works perfectly again.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Power supplies in those TV's are crap.. The Caps blow out because they are usually sized just enough to do the job. No over engineering of anything anymore.

Latest posts

Top Bottom