Yet another tragady

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
That's terrible.

I do like that she said it straight, like it is. As the innocent victim, "You know I don't care so much about a BG's life, sorry, but I don't."

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"You know I don't care so much about a BG's life, sorry, but I don't."

We do need to care a little bit. We need to care enough that the perpetrator doesn't live to commit a violent crime ever again. That's what I care about. Any worth the perpetrator has after committing such a crime is nothing more than that of a maggot's feed bag.

Woody

TunnelRat

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
We should mass email this story to our legislators.

I don't want to sound like I recommend exploiting a tragedy like the Brady bunch tends to do... but it's something our legislators should be aware of.

Bar's should be allowed to have designated carriers. Especially if it's the owner or employee of a business. There are already laws for brandishing etc, there could be enhanced sentencing if you commit a crime while carrying in a bar, or get really drunk and do something stupid.

But to say that no one should ever be allowed to carry in one, is just itching for some drunk belligerent bad guy to go get some free defenseless targets.

Latest posts

Top Bottom