Yeti coolers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

owu1bag5

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have two Pelican coolers. I really like them. I have a 65 qt and a 95 qt. I think they are worth it and I like them better than the yeti because of the latches they use.

7stw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a small yeti and it's durable and does what it's supposed to do. Small capacity but for one guy it works well. I also have a 65qt brute box. It was the same money as my yeti. I prefer the latches on the brute. Not as "shiny" a finish but agin it does what it's supposed to do. I had a case of water and Gatorade in it plus three bags of ice and added more drinks a needed this summer hauling square bales with it on the black bale bed of my feed truck for four days and never needed to add more ice. Both with some ice and salt will freeze drinks in the summer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

blackknight22

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I tried out Yeti, Pelican and Icehole coolers last summer. For me the Yeti and Icehole held ice a day or two longer than the Pelicans. For overall looks and performance I prefer the Yeti and a close second to the Icehole.

okietom

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I saw an Igloo roto molded cooler at Sams for a lot less that a Yeti. It was $229 for one as big as a yeti for around $400.

There are multiple roto molded coolers out. I haven't hear the name Icehole yet. Coleman makes one also.

Grizzly boasts that theirs keep ice longer than a Yeti. They also demonstrate trying to crush one with a front end loader bucket on a tractor.

Latest posts

Top Bottom