YHM Wraith 9mm Suppressor?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CAR-AR-M16

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am new to cans but i am wanting a 9mm can is this a good choice?
This will be going on a glock 19 as well as a Colt 9mm AR.
Thanks in advance for the help!

It would be fine on the G19 (I have one on my G17), but in order to use it on your 9mm AR, you would need the fixed spacer to deactivate the Neilsen device and I am not sure YHM sells those anymore. Perhaps MAJ M would know.

EDITED TO ADD: I see you changed your question from asking about the Cobra to asking about the Wraith. I have no experience with that particular model.

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Cobra seems to be the better model. Major has some video of it on his site i think you should look there. Dont quote me but didnt the wraith get discontinued?

Wall

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think the 9mm wraith is only for fixed barrels, like pistol caliber carbines. I don't believe it has a neilson device, but I could be wrong. I use a .45 Cobra on my pistols & pistol caliber SBR's.

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think the 9mm wraith is only for fixed barrels, like pistol caliber carbines. I don't believe it has a neilson device, but I could be wrong. I use a .45 Cobra on my pistols & pistol caliber SBR's.

I have seen Wall's AR. It is nice. I think I agree with his theory. he bought a .45 can to on a 9mm AR. That way it can be transfered to a lesser caliber pistol.

I didn't screw that up did I Wall??? :Heya:

Wall

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have seen Wall's AR. It is nice. I think I agree with his theory. he bought a .45 can to on a 9mm AR. That way it can be transfered to a lesser caliber pistol.

I didn't screw that up did I Wall??? :Heya:

no screw up.
I use a .45 to service all of my pistol cal platforms down to 9mm.
This includes rifles & pistols.
It does a great job on all.