You cheapskates can now start buying better locks.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Looks like Home Depot is going to start carrying some better locks. Are they as cheap as the master locks, no... But now that they are in a big box store it won't be long before the other stores have to step up their game as well so this will have a trickle down effect likely either causing the cheapo's to up their game or other stores to pick up a more secure brand. I would rather see a stainless body on the locks but the ones designed for the job boxes will not have a lot of area exposed anyway.

Since this is a series of a couple different locks I am going to tie up the first couple posts so they can all be near the top.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
40+ seconds to pick the lock, and thats called pick "resistant"?

These guys pick more advanced locks than most will ever see. Bosnian Bill is a locksmith and lock picking lawyer had won competitions. The average thief will take a lot longer and compare that to a master lock which takes them literally two seconds to pick.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ah ok. Id like to see an average guy pick one and see what the "reality" is.

I get the idea. The more time it takes to pick, the better the chance of being seen picking the lock

Latest posts

Top Bottom