you guys gotta talk me down

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey buddy! Work is killing me, getting ready to relocate me, and not real happy about it. Haven't had much time to post lately. Tell GC to give you a hug for me. Maybe we can do another OK Shooter picnic this summer. Is Thunderbird open again?

:( Work sucks! :wink2:

Ohhhhh, I will ... Ohhhhh, I hope so ... and Ohhhhh, hmmmmm, I think it is ... :)

Hoov

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Guess I missed you. Or I was otherwise engaged. Tackle me. I would much rather talk guns than do office stuff.

streak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was in there and talked to an older guy that was wearing a vest. Dude really loves his lasers whoever he was. Really nice guy but he kept showing me kimbers, even when I asked about the springfield. still a very helpful guy though.

streak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
BTW the shop is looking 10000% better than it used to. It still looks empty, but I think that is mainly because you have SO much floor space. props on being able to turn things for the better.

Hoov

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That was Ken. Old guys like lasers. Maybe he has a cat!! Haha! If you come back in, yell for me. I'll show you the Range Officer. Glad you like the store. I have new merchandise coming daily. There is a bunch of stuff that will fill the store up without looking like a bad Dollar General store. More reloading, more optics and lights. Heck, the women's concealment purses should be out tomorrow.

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If your talking about my HP above w/the 1911, Austin Behlert would take an aluminum ring and weld it on the grip. He would then polish it down to match the grip and refinish it. This was one of his signature custom's. Another is a cut down combat, he would cut the grip down and the slide off to about 3in. Remember this was all done before anything like this was in production.

Latest posts

Top Bottom