you guys seen this bump fire device

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Colberjs

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes, it is BATF approved, for now at least. I certainly understand some people's hesitancy in wanting to buy one and can certainly appreciate the desire to pay cash, especially after the way the ATF handled the 10/22 stock that was similar. That's why I am becoming a dealer. I don't mind buying a bunch of them and then accepting cash to put that layer of anonymity into the deal.

Do you have a link to some info on the 10/22 stock or at least a brand name I could Google. I'm fairly new to firearms and am not familiar with it. I would like to know what it was and what happened to it. Thanks.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Do you have a link to some info on the 10/22 stock or at least a brand name I could Google. I'm fairly new to firearms and am not familiar with it. I would like to know what it was and what happened to it. Thanks.

I dont have a link but I know what the guys are talking about. It was advertised in the shotgun news mags. Here today gone tomorrow. Didint last more than 3 months on the market. It was also ATF approved with a little card of approval, and then out of no where the ATF unapproved what was previously blessed. They are good at waffeling like that. If it is to fun theres a chance that it won't last long....

CAR-AR-M16

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok, so if you might know a guy who might be interested, go buy a prepaid cell phone and call me on my prepaid cell and we can make the deal happen. I'll go by the name Mr. Blue and you can be Mr. Pink. And before you ask why you can't pick your own colors, I tried that once, it don't work. You get four guys fighting over who's gonna be Mr. Black. Since nobody knows anybody else, nobody wants to back down. So forget it, I pick. Be thankful you're not Mr. Yellow.

Awesome, can I be the new operator to this theatre??:woot:

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
On m14tfl.com, a guy rigged up a Knoxx recoil-absorbing 870 stock on an M1A, and it did the same thing, though that wasn't his intent with the project!

I wish I could afford to do 20 round mag dumps. Then I MIGHT be interested in this kind of toy, though it isn't very practical. I'm a bigger fan of single well-placed shots, anyway.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Someone who is smart (and has money laying around)would about 50 of these and hang on to them cuz when they get banned(and they will get banned, look at the video, might as well legalize full auto for pete's sake) they will fetch a premium. Well, more of a premium than 300 dollars. Thats already premium for a stock if you ask me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom