you guys seen this bump fire device

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JesseR

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes, it is BATF approved, for now at least. I certainly understand some people's hesitancy in wanting to buy one and can certainly appreciate the desire to pay cash, especially after the way the ATF handled the 10/22 stock that was similar. That's why I am becoming a dealer. I don't mind buying a bunch of them and then accepting cash to put that layer of anonymity into the deal.

Well doctorJJ, when do you expect to have some of these? I'll drive down and pick up 2, one right hand, one left hand.

J

Reaction score
I've pretty much decided I'm getting one, when I round up some cash. Anyone think that the recoil of a .22 would be enough to activate the bump-fire operation? If so, this and an American 180 upper would be the shiznizzle. If not, 9mm would be the way to go; maybe 5.45x39mm.

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think a guy could make a much better looking, solid one out of metal, for a fraction of the $350. If you did steel, it might cost $25. Double that for aluminum. Still, I want one. My 9mm told me so.

Latest posts

Top Bottom