You know what they say about idle hands!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aguyandaredhead

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was just relaxing before the holiday storm and thought I should find something to do. Now I just wish Santa knew I wanted a set of TFO night sights for it. Bought this from another member just a week or so ago. Currently only Glock in the arsenal, but it was fun to give a makeover to. All for a grand total of $23 minus the cost of the glock of course.

i299.photobucket.com_albums_mm289_Aguyandaredhead_Mobile_20Uploads_IMG_0791.jpg

i299.photobucket.com_albums_mm289_Aguyandaredhead_Mobile_20Uploads_IMG_7794.jpg

i299.photobucket.com_albums_mm289_Aguyandaredhead_Mobile_20Uploads_IMG_4787.jpg

i299.photobucket.com_albums_mm289_Aguyandaredhead_Mobile_20Uploads_IMG_9383.jpg

i299.photobucket.com_albums_mm289_Aguyandaredhead_Mobile_20Uploads_IMG_2119.jpg

i299.photobucket.com_albums_mm289_Aguyandaredhead_Mobile_20Uploads_IMG_3648.jpg

Aguyandaredhead

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's not white out, hard to tell from my iPhone pictures but it's silver. It is an enamel paint that is chemical resistant.

I enjoyed doing it. I think I'll break out an HK next.

Jeff

Aguyandaredhead

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I used a soldering iron I have and took a few new tips and ground them to specific shapes. I haven't ha time to get the HK out yet but it's coming!

I like doing it and would love a bit more practice. I'd be happy to hook you up for a very nominal fee. I also am setup for blasting all metal parts and have some duracoat and have refinished many handguns. I can also pillar bed any rifle and customize most any stock. Not a job, just a hobby I enjoy.

Lithiumokc

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just did the nail polish fill in on both my glocks and really like the way it turned out. Really makes it pop. Would upload pics but cat get them to upload with this new crap they are using.

Latest posts

Top Bottom