You know you want to....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4play

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not sure if she listens to "everything" but a few weeks ago I had wonderful meal at a mexican restaurant, the day after I started getting Beano advertisement pop ups while on the internet.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not sure if she listens to "everything" but a few weeks ago I had wonderful meal at a mexican restaurant, the day after I started getting Beano advertisement pop ups while on the internet.
I think that's Google. I swear, the wife and I talk about going somewhere on vacation, and then I start getting ads about cruises and air fares to that exact location. We don't have an alexia.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think that's Google. I swear, the wife and I talk about going somewhere on vacation, and then I start getting ads about cruises and air fares to that exact location. We don't have an alexia.

Found this yesterday...

https://www.packupgo.com/#intro

I think that I'm gonna try this soon! It'll stop the 'what do you want to do?' that always precedes the hashing out of a destination.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Found this yesterday...

https://www.packupgo.com/#intro

I think that I'm gonna try this soon! It'll stop the 'what do you want to do?' that always precedes the hashing out of a destination.

Actually have a friend that did that this year. Ended up in San Diego if I remember right. He said it was a pretty cool thing to do.
Wife and I have made vacation decisions on what direction the car was pointed at in the past. No defined route, no actual destination. Just drive and have fun where we land. It's an interesting way to travel.

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Had a ham radio friend a group of us talked with nightly. He had one of these he demonstrated to us in his ham radio room. We quickly picked up that we could talk a command to it over the radio and make his life "interesting" He would turn it off before getting on the radio. Ha ha

I am still where I can flick my own light switch, thank you.

Latest posts

Top Bottom