You Might be Apocalypse Barbie if.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sklfco

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
1. You've ever uttered the words "Does this plate carrier make my butt look fat?" 2.You have combat boot in multiple patterns and colors. 3.You've ever received body armor for Christmas... and were excited. 4.Your iphone has a Magpul protective case. 5.You require the pattern on your magazine pouches to match the Duracoat on your weapon. 6. You refuse to mix woodland camouflage with multicam. 7.You wear R.A.T. boots and F.R.O.G. blouses. 8.You really wish Infidel Body Armor would make contoured plates for a woman's shape. 9.You actually think your combat boots look great with your long skirts. 10.You've ever put your hair in a french braid so that your MICH helmet fits. 11.Your son has ever uttered the words "My mom wears combat boots". 12.You extol the virtues of "group standard" weapons to your girlfriends. 13.Your local gas station owner seeks your advice when trying to determine whether to buy an AR or an AK. 14. You have shemaghs to match all of your camo patterns. 15.You hunt deer with a Steyr SSG. 16.You've ever used the helmet light on your MICH helmet to find lost socks in the dark.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lol ... clever ...is there an Apocalypse Barbie out?? :shocked: (I dunno ...I don't keep up with such things ... I was a tomboy ... and I didn't have any daughters ... :P)

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
1. I don't have a plate carrier but then I don't need anything to make me look fat, it happens by itself :(
2. I don't have any combat boots but I do have a couple different camo pattern hiking boots
3. I never got body armor for Christmas but I did get a body armor style tactical apron and it was awesome!
4. Magpul doesn't make a case for my phone or I would have a pink camo model.
5. I do require the pattern on my magazine pouches to match all my other camo but not my AR's.
6. Mixing camo is just wrong
7. No rats or frogs....
8. The lack of body armor designed for women is unacceptable!
9. Combat boots and long skirts? No...combat boots and short skirts? Yes!
10. Actually my helmet fits better with a ponytail.
11. No kids but yes, it would happen.
12. Believe it or not we do discuss such topics.
13. Not the gas station guy but the pharmacist does just that.
14. I only have one shemagh but it is a pretty pink.
15. I use my tactical flashlight, I try not to use the helmet light to save battery power although in a pinch it would work.

I'm definitely not a barbie or believe in the apocalypse unless it's from zombies but I like being prepared for yeti attacks which covers me for the other stuff.

Latest posts

Top Bottom